Welcome!

Hello and welcome to my blog!. My name is Fernanda and photography is my passion.

Located in Mexico City, and graduated from college at Universidad Iberoamericana with a degree in Graphic Design and Photography, I worked for several years in agencies focusing in Graphic Design, but my passion for Photgraphy always showed. It was until 2002 when I decided to start working as a photographer after I had my first child.

When you welcome me into your home for your session, I feel priviledged to be able to capture the real life moments of your family. Through my camera I see and record for you all the little important details you want to remember. I feel the client / photographer relationship is very important, as ultimately your mood during our session reflects in the quality of the art I leave behind.

I put time and effort into making sure that I provide you with lasting works of art, pieces that I am proud to put my name on, and that you can be proud to display in your home.

I will be posting here my experiences with my shooting sessions as I get them, as well as tips and promotions. Lets keep in touch!

Fer

No comments:

Post a Comment